The first 50 of 77,000 trees that will honor the memory of NASCAR champion Dale Earnhardt were planted in Sloan Park outside Mooresville, North Carolina, in November by AMERICAN FORESTS and The Dale Earnhardt Foundation.
What does DE stand for?
DE stands for Dale Earnhardt
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DE
We have 54 other meanings of DE in our Acronym Attic
- Decor-D-Zign (South Africa)
- Desired Development Zone (Austin, TX)
- Deutsche Dartsport Zeitung (German: German Darts Newspapers)
- Deutsches Diabetes Zentrum (German)
- Digitaal Dorp Zuidwolde (Dutch: Digital Village Zuidwolde; Zuidwolde, Netherlands)
- Dianthus Deltoides 'Zing Salmon' (flower variety)
- Assault Personnel Destroyer
- Condor Flugdienst GmbH, Germany (IATA airline code)
- Dail Eireann (Irish National Parliament)
- Daily Egyptian (student newspaper; Carbondale, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To many, Dale Earnhardt was the consummate athlete: cold, poker eyes hidden behind dark glasses, dedication and drive beyond any of his competitors, a winner's instinct and immeasurable prowess on the track.