Supporters of the Dalai Lama, vilified by Beijing as a ''splittist'' intent on breaking up China, earlier said the Howard government's preference for promoting trade ties with China over human rights concerns prevented Howard from meeting the Dalai Lama in Australia.
What does DLIA stand for?
DLIA stands for Dalai Lama in Australia (religious group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLIA
We have 1 other meaning of DLIA in our Acronym Attic
- Diversity Leadership Institute
- Division Légère d'Intervention (French: Light Intervention Division)
- Division of Labor and Industry (Maryland)
- Dolby Laboratories Inc.
- Donor Lymphocyte Infusion
- Drama League of Ireland
- Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (Laurel, MD)
- Durham Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase I (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase II (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Davidson-Langley Incorporated Architects (Toronto, Canada)
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreacting Activity
- Discover Life in America
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Ireland, UK)
- Digital Library
- Downtown Liverpool in Business (est. 2004; UK)
- Datalink Initiation Capability (aviation)
- Detachment Left In Contact
- Division Légère d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Light Infantry Division)
- Driver's License Identification Check