Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
What does DFRC stand for?
DFRC stands for Dairy Forage Research Center (Madison, WI; USDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFRC
We have 8 other meanings of DFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Decreasing Failure Rate, Average
- Department of Forest, Resources and Agrifoods (Canada)
- Distributed Fiber Raman Amplifier
- Distributed Field Robot Architecture
- Durango Fire and Rescue Authority (Durango, CO)
- Dual Framer and Ring Access Controller (Cisco)
- Deadly Force Review Board
- Defence Force Retirement Benefits (Australia)
- Dirty Filthy Rotten Bastards (band)
- Defence Force Retirement Benefit Fund (Bank of Papua New Guinea)
- Dartmouth Family Resource Centre (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Defence Force Recruiting Centre (Australia)
- Delaware Foundation for Retarded Children (Newark, DE)
- Delta Family Resource Centre (Toronto, Canada)
- Dependable Foundry Equipment Company (Tualatin, OR)
- Dryden Flight Research Center (NASA)
- Duty-Free Replenishment Certificate Scheme
- Ductile Fiber Reinforced Cementitious Composites
- Device Family Reference Design (telecommunications)
- District Focus for Rural Development (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A farmer's report of an unusual forage grass led Michael Casler, an Agricultural Research Service (ARS) geneticist at the agency's US Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wis.
Dairy Forage Research Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin, are zeroing in on plant cell walls to see exactly how one of their most significant architectural components--lignin--is made.
Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin, and ARS's Plant Science Research Unit in St.
Dairy Forage Research Center in Madison, Wisconsin, celebrates its 20th anniversary this month.
Dairy Forage Research Center, in Madison, Wisconsin, are showing the benefits of feeding cows red clover silage.
Dairy Forage Research Center * Determined that proper roasting of soybeans for dairy cow diets generates $20 to $40 million annually in added value.