Among the companies and people who have been granted the award are Daimler-Chrysler Corporation and its president Mr.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Daimler-Chrysler Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Docklands Canal Boat Trust (UK)
- Dynamic Class Based Threshold (algorithm)
- Dream Caused by the Flight of A Bee Around A Pomegranate One Second Before Awakening (Dredg Album)
- DC (District of Columbia) Bluegrass Union (Washington, DC)
- Digital Conference Bridge Unit
- Dorsal Carpal Branch of the Ulnar Artery
- Deaf Council of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Data Center Bridging Capability Exchange Protocol
- Distorted Coulomb-Born Exchange Approximation
- Chief Damage Controlman (Naval Rating)
- Dairy Council of California (est. 1919)
- Dallas Christian College (Texas)
- Dallas Citizens Council (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Communications Council (Texas, USA)
- Dallas Convention Center (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
- Damage Control Center
- Damage Control Central
- Damage Control Console
- Damaged Core Coolability
Samples in periodicals archive:
True, Jeep Consumer Products, a registered trademark of Daimler-Chrysler Corporation, has expanded its boundaries impressively in recent years.
Jim Holden, Daimler-Chrysler Corporation pre-sident and chief executive officer, said: "From Times Square and Trafalgar Square, PT mania is sweeping the globe.