[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The company's local offshoot, DaimlerChrysler South Africa (DCSA), had hoped to give the go ahead for the investment earlier this year but the decision was delayed by the corporate headquarters in Germany.
What does DCSA stand for?
DCSA stands for DaimlerChrysler South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCSA
We have 63 other meanings of DCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Systems Automation
- Defense Communication Systems - CONUS
- Defense Communications Systems Europe
- Department of Computer Science - Karachi University
- Defense Communications Systems-Pacific
- Duobinary Carrier Suppressed (lightwave technology)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Development
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Installations and Logistics
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics and Engineering
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations
- Dallas Church Softball Association
- Danish Counter Strike Association (gaming clan)
- Darwin College Students' Association
- Data Conversion Services Association
- Day Care Services Association
- Defence Communications Services Agency (UK)
- Defence Secondary Care Agency
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (US DoD)
- Delta Catalytic Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Denton County Sports Association, Inc. (Denton, TX, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DaimlerChrysler's local unit, DaimlerChrysler South Africa and its predecessor Mercedes-Benz South Africa, has assembled Honda models under license by the Japanese automaker in South Africa since 1982.
The short-listed companies are: DaimlerChrysler South Africa, Iveco, Tata of India, Afinta Motor Corporation, Joint Stock Company of Russia, and Kwoon Chung Mudan Automobile of China.