An interactive Daily Values bar chart displays the current levels of nutrients in a user's diet and provides suggested food items that will allow a user to reach his or her recommended Daily Values.
What does DV stand for?
DV stands for Daily Values (Nutrition Facts in US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DV
We have 20 other meanings of DV in our Acronym Attic
- Deeside Urban Wildlife Group (UK)
- Dental Unit Water Lines
- Dual Use Wireless LAN
- Dental Unit Water System
- Do You Want to Whiteboard
- Do You Want to Whiteboard (chat)
- Design for User EXperience
- Dress Up Your Wedding (Chicago, IL)
- Daten Und Zahlen
- Deutsche Universitätszeitung (German: German University Newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new packaging shows the number of calories (unit of energy) and the percent daily values (%DV) of nutrients in the food.
What to do: It makes sense for everyone to take a multivitamin-and-mineral to make sure they get the Daily Values for most nutrients.
Look for foods with high % Daily Values for dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals.
But the Daily Values for vitamins and minerals haven't been updated since 1974.