The Daily Point of Light Award, created by President George H.
What does DPOL stand for?
DPOL stands for Daily Point of Light (award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPOL
We have 2 other meanings of DPOL in our Acronym Attic
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions
- Digital Print Order Format (format for direct printing from digital cameras by Eastman Kodak Company; Canon Inc.; Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.; and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.)
- Desert Prosthetic & Orthotics Group (California)
- Divine Purpose of God (Lithonia, GA church)
- DMS Program Oversight Group
- Designated Public Office Holder (Canada)
- Democratic People of Iran
- Distribution de Produits de l'Océan Indien (French: Distribution of Products in the Indian Ocean)
- Distribution Pièces Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Parts Distribution)
- Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc. (Salinas, KS)
- Delmarva Properties Online (Berlin, MD)
- Deutsche Polizeigewerkschaft (German)
- Dynamic Planning Optimisation and Learning Project (National Information Communication Technology Australia Ltd.)
- Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Dean's Policy and Operating Memoranda
- Digital Phone Order Management (Time Warner)
- Draft Plans of Management (Australia National Parks)
- Durham Parents of Multiples (Canada)
- Discrete Probability Optimal Matching Distribution (statistics)
- Distributed Persistent Object Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In December 1992, President George Bush honored the team with the 973rd Daily Point of Light, a program the President created to recognize outstanding volunteer groups.
Each weekday an individual or organization is named the Daily Point of Light, and Aetna Group Insurance is being honored today as the Daily Point of Light.
Bush, former First Lady Barbara Bush, and members of the Bush family to honor Floyd Hammer and Kathy Hamilton, the winners of the 5,000th Daily Point of Light Award.
President Barack Obama will issue a national proclamation, and members of Congress from across the country are sharing the story of a Daily Point of Light Award honoree from their district or state.
ATLANTA, June 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Delores Powell of Buffalo, NY was one of four honorees recognized with the Daily Point of Light Award from Points of Light Institute.
ATLANTA, June 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Katy Keck of New York, NY was one of four honorees recognized with the Daily Point of Light Award from Points of Light Institute.
ATLANTA, June 30 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Shannon Lambert of Minneapolis, MN was one of four honorees recognized with the Daily Point of Light Award from Points of Light Institute.