Riggs joined the papers in 1985 as director of the daily newspaper division and was named publisher and chief executive in 1991; he remained with the papers when Knight Ridder bought them in 1995.
What does DND stand for?
DND stands for Daily Newspaper Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DND
We have 59 other meanings of DND in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Nationale des Collectivités Territoriales (French: National Directorate of Local Governments)
- Division of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology
- Data Net Control Unit
- Del Norte Credit Union (California)
- Distribution Normande de Climatisation et Ventilation (French air conditioning company)
- Distribution of Nerve Conduction Velocities
- Dole North Carolina Victory Committee, Inc. (campaign finance; Alexandria, VA)
- Dominica National Council of Women (Dominican Republic)
- Dacs II Network Director
- Dad 'n' Daughter (Normaned Railroad)
- Daonda (SIL code, Papua New Guinea)
- Dartmouth Name Directory
- Deal or No Deal (TV game show)
- Death and Decay (gaming)
- Death and Destruction (gaming)
- Delegate 'n Disappear (military slang in Canada)
- Delhi Noida Direct Flyway (Indian expressway)
- Den Norske Dataforening
- Department of National Defence (Canada & Australia)
- Department of National Development (Australia)