Since introducing the computerised feeding system, weaning has been extended to 56 days with a gradual reduction in milk over the final 14 days, daily live weight gain has increased to 0.
What does DLWG stand for?
DLWG stands for Daily Live Weight Gain (livestock)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLWG
We have 1 other meaning of DLWG in our Acronym Attic
- Diversity of the Lepidoptera in the World (Centre for Entomological Studies Ankara project)
- Doubly Labeled Water
- Dussaux, Lepoutre, Wattier (French architectural firm)
- Damariscotta Lake Watershed Association (Jefferson, ME)
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board (India)
- Deep Lake Water Cooling (alternative to air conditioning)
- Department of Land and Water Conservation (NSW, Australia)
- Department of Labor and Workforce Development (state agency)
- Diffuse Lymphocytic Well Differentiated
- Dryland Livestock Wildlife Environment Interface Project (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Data Link Working Group
- Departmental Level Working Group
- Desktop Linux Working Group (computing)
- Deutsche Ludwig Wittgenstein Gesellschaft (German: German Ludwig Wittgenstein Society)
- Digital Library Working Group (Cornell University)
- Devils Lake Water Improvement District (Lincoln, OR)
- Design Load Waterline
- Discharge Line Water Leg
- Depew, Lancaster and Western Railroad
- Downward Long-Wave Radiation Flux
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regularly average daily live weight gains of more than 1.
``That daily live weight gain was virtually twice the figure achieved by the lambs which remained undrenched.
The pure Charolais and Charolais cross steers recorded an identical lifetime daily live weight gain of 1.
The pure Charolais and Charolais cross steers recorded a virtually identical lifetime daily live weight gain of 1.