The daily light integral control provides 17 mol [m.
What does DLI stand for?
DLI stands for Daily Light Integral (photosynthetic light measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLI
We have 103 other meanings of DLI in our Acronym Attic
- Dodson Lindblom Hydro Power (Mumbai, India)
- Dorsolateral Hinge Point (genetics)
- David Lipscomb High School (Nashville, TN)
- Denton Local History Society (Denton, Manchester, UK)
- Denver Lutheran High School (est. 1955; Denver, CO)
- Devils Lake High School (Devils Lake, ND)
- District Level Household Survey (India)
- Division of Life and Health Sciences (University of West Florida; Pensacola, FL)
- Division of Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation (US Department of Labor)
- Dai-Ichi Life International (various locations)
- Dalat (airport code, Vietnam)
- Danielle Lesage Intérim (French employment agency)
- Dansk Lægemiddel Information (Danish: Danish Medicine Information; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Data Liberation Initiative (Canada)
- Data Link Interface
- Date Last Insured
- Deck-Launched Interceptor
- Deep Listening Institute (Kingston, NY)
- Defense Language Institute
- Department of Labor and Industries (US States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LightScout DLI 100 Light Meter is an affordable tool for measuring variability of daily light integral (DLI) in different plant growing locations during the same 24-hour period.
1] (micromoles of photons per meter squared per second) and calculates the daily light integral (DLI--moles per day).