Each resident enjoys a personalised daily educational programme utilising the daily life therapy approach, work experience and education opportunities.
What does DLT stand for?
DLT stands for Daily Life Therapy (autism intervention method)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLT
We have 108 other meanings of DLT in our Acronym Attic
- De La Salle University-Dasmarinas (Dasmarinas, Cavite university)
- De La Salle University Press, Inc
- Delasallevide (French theater group)
- Dialogue, Language, Sex, Violence (TV program content indication)
- Different Location, Same Value
- Differential Lock Solenoid Valve
- Drugs Language Sex Violence (movie rating)
- Data Link Switching
- Data Link Switching Plus (Cisco)
- De La Salle-Santiago Zobel School
- Dalet SA (French software company; stock symbol)
- Darton, Longman and Todd (UK)
- Data Linear Tape
- Data Link Terminal
- Data Link Transceiver
- Database Log Tracking
- Dave Lee Travis (former Radio 1 DJ)
- Debout les Terriens (French sustainable development association)
- Decision Logic Table
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAILY LIFE THERAPY DAILYLife Therapy was developed in Japan in the 1960s as a way of teaching children with autism in mainstream schools with emphasis on very positive encouragement for all activities and very high praise for all achievement.