There is no uniform agreement on the tests to be used and the frequency of testing during expectant management of women with gestational hypertension-preeclampsia, but most experts in the United States recommend daily fetal movement counts in combination with either a nonstress test (NST) or a biophysical profile at the time of diagnosis and then once or twice a week until delivery.
What does DFMC stand for?
DFMC stands for Daily Fetal Movement Count (pregnancy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFMC
We have 4 other meanings of DFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Demi-Fond Montpellier Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Design for Manual Assembly (manufacturing)
- Design For Manufacturing and Assembly
- Devon Family Mediation Agency (Exeter, Devon, England, UK)
- Distributed Frameworks for Multimedia Applications
- Drill Floor Manipulator Arm (oil and gas)
- Droit et Fiscalité du Marché de l'Art (French: Law and Taxation of the Art Market)
- Dutch Field Marketing Association (Netherlands)
- Dwarf Fortress Map Archive (game)
- Design for Manufacturability and Test
- Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Boston, MA)
- Defense Financial Management Course (US DoD)
- Delmarva Foundation for Medical Care, Inc.
- Diocesan Fiscal Management Conference (Catholic Church)
- Dong Feng Motor Corporation (China)
- Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. (United Arab Emirates)
- Designed for Media Center Edition (Microsoft Windows logo)
- Department of Family Medicine and Community Health
- Digitally Filtered Molecular Dynamics
- Door Frame Metal Detector (various locations)