At the touch of a button, its sardinetin roof slides back in 16 seconds and changes the character of this fine car into a five-seater convertible that can also be a daily driver.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Daily Driver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Decentralized Cotton Yarn Trust (India)
- Di-CYclohexyl Tin
- Dramatic Change Youth Theater (Canada)
- Deutsche Cochrane Zentrum (German: German Cochrane Center)
- Discount Company of Zimbabwe
- Discrete Cohesive Zone Model
- Dolnoslaskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: Dolnolsalskie Center for Advanced Technology)
- Convert and Copy (Unix command)
- Dagobert Duck (German: Uncle Scrooge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the bridge is built, also build a new four-lane divided highway on the Mat-Su side to create access for the thousands of daily drivers using the Glenn Highway every day.
Shifting toward a broad acceptance of metrics as a daily driver of HR decision making and prediction will require learning and a thoughtful reconsideration of assumptions.
This combination of powertrain and features makes the new Carol GS4 the perfect daily driver.
Montgomery Insurance, a Liberty Mutual Group regional operation, is offering a GPS-based real-time vehicle tracking and daily driver reporting service for commercial fleet managers and owners.
Of course being his daily driver for a year and battling the weather has taken its toll on the wee car and now it is off the road for a major overhaul and some serious engine problems (Ryan's fault) .
Graham Pogson Mitchell Close St Mellons, Cardiff AS an animal-lover and a daily driver on the A4232 Ely link road, I often see wildlife that has come to an untimely end due to them having no road sense.