He added: "I intend to raise this matter with Taoiseach Kenny in Dail Eireann.
What does DE stand for?
DE stands for Dail Eireann (Irish National Parliament)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DE
We have 54 other meanings of DE in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Defeat Yourself
- Defense Depot, Yokosuka Japan
- Decor-D-Zign (South Africa)
- Desired Development Zone (Austin, TX)
- Deutsche Dartsport Zeitung (German: German Darts Newspapers)
- Deutsches Diabetes Zentrum (German)
- Digitaal Dorp Zuidwolde (Dutch: Digital Village Zuidwolde; Zuidwolde, Netherlands)
- Dianthus Deltoides 'Zing Salmon' (flower variety)
- Assault Personnel Destroyer
- Condor Flugdienst GmbH, Germany (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He later became a member of Dail Eireann, yet remained neutral during the Civil War.
You can access it on the Houses of the Oireachtas website and read it in conjunction with contributions made by Minister for Agriculture Michael O'Kennedy, as well as senators including Shane Ross, now a member of the Dail Eireann.
The Leader of the Opposition in Dail Eireann and of the Fine Gael party condemned Israeli measures against the residents of Jerusalem from the demolition of houses to the seizure and confiscation of land and property.
As they bury the pretty mum of one, they don't care about who sits in office in Dail Eireann.
The Shinners won 73 seats making them Ireland's largest political party and a month later, in January 1919, they formed Dail Eireann.