A total of 95 constituencies spread over 12 districts of Ahmedabad, Kachchh, Banaskantha, Patan, Mahesana, Sabarkantha, Anand, Kheda, Panchmahal, Dahod, Vadodara and state capital Gandhinagar from North, Central and Kachchh regions of the state will go for poll tomorrow.
What does DHD stand for?
DHD stands for Dahod (Railway Station, Indian)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHD
We have 56 other meanings of DHD in our Acronym Attic
- Disability Housing and Community Services (Canberra, Australia)
- District Heating and Cooling System
- Division of Health Care Services (Alaska)
- Dearborn Heights Civic Theatre (Michigan)
- Digital Home Communication Terminal
- Digital Hypothermic Challenge Testing
- Dorset HealthCare Trust (UK)
- Division for Health Care Technology Assessment (International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering)
- Deere Harvester Credit Union
- Dental Health Care Worker
- Damon Hart Davis (UK)
- Darren Handley Designs (surfboards)
- Daytona Harley-Davidson (Ormond Beach, Florida)
- Deadline Hollywood Daily (online gossip column)
- Deck Hatch Dogged
- Découpe Haute Définition Diamant (French: Diamond Cut High Definition)
- Deep Hole Drilling
- Defense Housing Director
- Demurrage/Half Dispatch (shipping)
- Dental Health Division (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was nothing in Sonia's speechC* it was devoid of any substance; and when media couldn't find anything interesting in it they published big photographs of her," Modi said while addressing a rally in Dahod.
Pipelines will be put to use for carrying water and supplying it to tribal areas of Vadodara, Panchmahal and Dahod districts and for this purpose a 663-kilometre long network of pipelines are arranged.
We are confident that by the end of the week Sandwell schoolchildren will have walked 4,425 miles - the distance from West Bromwich to Dahod.
SupplyScape Electronic Pedigree, our technology, is the most secure and economical method to track authentic drugs and enables pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers and pharmacies to eliminate counterfeit drugs, improve the speed and quality of shipping and receiving, expedite returns processing and improve recall precision," said Dahod.