Meanwhile, Oslo daily Dagbladet was set to offer its online readers an option on its home page that would take them to pages without any reference to Breivik's 10-week trial, which is due to start on Monday and run until June.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Dagbladet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DB
We have 60 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Art Zone (3D models)
- Deleted in Azoospermia 1 (gene)
- Danish Association of Zoological Gardens and Aquaria
- Dogu Akdeniz Zeytin Birligi (Turkish: East Mediterranean Olive Association)
- Double Anode Zener Diode
- Dance Action Zone Leeds (Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Deleted in Azoospermia-Like (gene)
- Deleted in Azoospermia Like Autosomal (genetics)
- Dark Ages Z Lyman Explorer
- Balloon drift
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 28 November 2011 Volvo Car Corporation, a company owned by China's Zhejiang Geely, has started recruiting employees for its planned manufacturing plant in Daqing in China, Svenska Dagbladet has reported, citing an interview with Lars Danielsson, the company's head of production in China.
Carsten Thomassen, 38, a reporter for Oslo paper Dagbladet was one of the dead.
The website said that its source for the information was the newspaper Dagbladet (Oslo).
According to the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet, SAS had been sent a letter by the aviation authority severely criticising the airline for flying 10 Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft over the last four years without complying with proper maintenance regulations.