Around 300 held a demonstration outside Dublin Castle to coincide with the visit of EU Agriculture Commissioner Dacian Ciolos.
What does Dac stand for?
Dac stands for Dacian (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Dac
We have 557 other meanings of Dac in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomate American Board of Spine Surgery
- Daam Aatu Basaltic Tuff (geology)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology
- Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco (Florida)
- Danmarks Bokse-Union (Denmark)
- Depolarization and Backscatter Unattended Lidar
- Deutscher Amateur Box Verband (German: German Amateur Boxing Association)
- Dioscorea Alata Bacilliform Virus
- Diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- D. Anderson & Company (now DAC Patient Recruitment Services)
- Daifuku America Corporation (various locations)
- Daily Administrative Check
- Dakota Athletic Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Damage Assessment Center
- Damned Auto-Correct (word processing)
- Danish Afghanistan Committee
- Danish Agricultural Council (joint committee)
- Danmarks Arkæometriske Center (Danish Archaeometric Centre)
- Dark Age of Camelot (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gwilym Jones, from Agriculture Commissioner Dacian Ciolos' cabinet, said there is still enough time to agree and implement the new rural development programmes from January 2014.
Talpes said that the Dacians used a half wolf-half dragon - The Dacian Wolf - as a battle flag to defend Dacia's territories in ancient times.
EU Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development Dacian Ciolos, said "this is an important agreement, not only in economic terms, but also in political terms.
By providing a six-month storage period, I believe that we will not adversely affect the market at the start of the new season," EU agriculture commissioner Dacian Ciolos said in a statement.