What does DAMID stand for?
DAMID stands for Dachverband Anthroposophische Medizin in Deutschland (German: Organization of Anthroposophical Medicine in Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAMID
- Don't Ask Me How I Know, I Just Know
- Don't Ask Me How I Know I Just Know, Ok
- Don't Ask Me How I Know This
- Dandenong Area Mental Health Service (Australia)
- Director of Area Mental Health Services (New Zealand)
- Department of the Army Military Intelligence (US Army)
- designated aircraft maintenance inspector
- Disability Awareness Ministries, Inc.
- Chief of the Threat Intelligence Division, Foreign Intelligence Directorate (Army)
- Droit D'auteur Multimedia Internet Copyright (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Development and Migration in International Dialogue (journal)
- Data Management and Information Retrieval (degree; various universities)
- Defense Acquisition Management Information Retrieval (US Department of Defense)
- Defense Analysis and Management Information System
- Defense Audit Management Information System
- Department of the Army Management Information System
- Drug & Alcohol Management Information System (Army)
- Drug and Alcohol Management Information System - Field System
- Database of Asteroid Models from Inversion Techniques
- Depot Air Minum Isi Ulang (Indonesian: Depot Water Re-Fill)