According to Medscape, "there is no median overall survival in the study yet because the data are not mature enough "It's unprecedented to report a trial this early," said lead author Paul Chapman, MD, of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, adding that the dacarbazine patients were allowed to cross over to vemurafenib treatment group (i.
What does DTIC stand for?
DTIC stands for Dacarbazine (chemotherapy drug)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTIC
We have 24 other meanings of DTIC in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Telecommunications, Inc.
- Dynamic Tomographic Imaging
- Dynamics Technology, Incorporated (defense contractor in Torrance, California)
- Design Technology & Irrigation Ltd (UK)
- Dementia Training Institute of Australia (health-professional training)
- Development Trust Innovation Africa (est. 2008; Kenya)
- Dog Training Internship Academy (San Francisco, CA)
- Decision Table Information Bulletin
- Defense Technology Industrial Base
- Digital Telephone Interface Board (Vodavi)
- Daegu Tourist Information Center (South Korea)
- Davis Technologies International Group Corp
- Defense Technical Information Center
- Département Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Department of Information Technology and Communication)
- Dimethyl Triazeno Imidazole Carboxamide
- Defense Technological and Industrial Cooperation Committee
- Director Technical Information and Codification Services (Canada Department of National Defence)
- Dallas Till I Die (Dallas, TX)
- Defense Turn-In Document (US DoD)
- Digital Team Information Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
The patients will be randomized on a 2:1 basis: approximately 250 patients will be treated with Allovectin-7(r) and approximately 125 will be treated with their physician's choice of either of two chemotherapy agents, dacarbazine or temozolomide.
The trial, known as AGENDA, is a randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled study in which patients are randomly assigned to receive Genasense plus dacarbazine (DTIC) or DTIC alone.
Bridgewater, NJ) announced the availability of Genasense (oblimersen sodium) Injection for use incombination with dacarbazine through an Expanded Access Program for eligible patients in the United States with advanced melanoma who have not previously received chemotherapy.
Recent studies show that combination therapy with mesna, doxorubicin, ifosfamide, and dacarbazine or combination therapy with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and dacarbazine is effective against soft-tissue sarcomas.