The chargesheet was filed against Delhi Police constable Arvind Dabas, 35, and three private detectives, Anurag Singh, 37, Neeraj Nayar, 36, and Nitish Singh, 30.
What does DAB stand for?
DAB stands for Daba (SIL code, Cameroon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAB
We have 136 other meanings of DAB in our Acronym Attic
- Drug and Alcohol Action Teams (UK)
- Denver Area Access Users Group
- Dwarf Athletic Association United Kingdom
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Direct-Acting Anti-Viral (disease therapy)
- Dual Action Anthrax Vaccine
- Design-Art-Architecture in the World (Italy)
- Disability Awareness and Action Working Group (NASA)
- Double-Arm Anaerobic Work Test
- Dallas Asian American Youth Orchestra (Dallas, TX)
- Data Acquisition Board
- Data Acquisition Bus
- Daytona Beach, FL, USA - Daytona Beach International Airport (Airport Code)
- Dead and Buried
- Deaf and Blind
- Defense Acquisition Board
- Defense Advisory Board
- Delayed Action Bomb (band)
- Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (political party, Hong Kong SAR, China)
- Democratic Alliance of Burma
Samples in periodicals archive:
This girl Sunil Dabas is a Dronacharya awardee, she is a kabaddi coach.
Summary: Earlier in the day, police sources confirmed the arrest of the detective, who had allegedly asked Dabas to seek Arun Jaitley's call details using an ACP's e-mail account.
According to reporters, gunmen shot and killed a youth at Saeedabad Daba Morr in Baldia Town.
DABA has a 317,000 deadweight ton (DWT) capacity; is 333 meters in length overall, 60 meter in beam and has a design draft of 21 meters.
It was not just Dabas dates that kicked off the competition.
The character of the wife of the general manager, which was played by actress Nadine in the first part, will be played by Syrian actress Duha Al Dabas.