The course, held at the Kandahar Airfield from June 10-19, introduced the technicians from Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat the fundamentals of power line maintenance and safety, operations of two "Cherry Picker" boom trucks, which allow linemen to reach the top of utility poles and auger trucks used to drill and emplace utility poles, the US Army Corps of Engineers, Regional Command (South) Public Affairs Office said in a statement.
What does DABS stand for?
DABS stands for Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (est. 2008; Afghan company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DABS
We have 18 other meanings of DABS in our Acronym Attic
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pain Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychological Specialties (certification)
- Dark Angelic Blessing Ring
- Data Address Breakpoint Register (computing)
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors (Ohio)
- Diagnostic, American Board of Radiology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- Do A Barrel Roll (gaming)
- Daily Airspace Bulletin Switzerland (Swiss aeronautical publication)
- Defense Automated Bidders Service
- Diploma in Accounting & Business Studies
- Direct Access Beacon System
- Direct Access Billet System
- Discrete Address Beacon System
- DODIIS AUTODIN Bypass System
- Dunlop Aerospace Braking Systems (UK)
- Dutch Association of Barbershop Singers
- Dynamic Airblast Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Etisalat has extended the reach of its mobile commerce platform by entering in to a partnership with Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS), the power utility company in Afghanistan, to give DABS 300,000 customers in Kabul the ability to pay their electricity bills through Etisalat's mobile payments system.
Date: Sunday, April 01, 2012 ) Etisalat has partnered with Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS), the power utility company in Afghanistan, to give DABS customers in Kabul the ability to pay their electricity bills through Etisalat's mobile payments system.
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat head, Abdur Razaq Samadi, who was summoned to the lower house, also presented his report on less spending of budget last year.
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) says the main reason behind power outages is heavy load on transformers.
Also present on the occasion was Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) head, Eng.