The 21 studies of this fourth volume include discussions of the disruption of alanine racemase gene of Schizosaccharomyces pombe, D-amino acid oxidase activity assays, the transformation of plants with D-amino acid resistance selectable markers, the resonance Raman study of charge-transfer complexes on porcine D-amine acid oxidase, and enzymes acting on D-amino acid amides.
What does DAAO stand for?
DAAO stands for D-Amino Acid Oxidase (enzyme)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAAO
We have 4 other meanings of DAAO in our Acronym Attic
- Deployable Airbase Activation Module (NATO)
- Design and Arts Arcadia of Myungseung (South Korea)
- Dimes All Access Media (TV program)
- Dinner and a Movie
- Dishevelled-Associated Activator of Morphogenesis (biology)
- Dynamic Associative Access Memory (chip)
- Department of Army Avionics Master Plan
- Depot Area Air Monitoring System
- Defense Alliance for Advanced Medical Terminology
- Disabilities Advocacy Association and Network
- Development and Alumni Affairs Office (University of Hong Kong)
- Database of African-American Poetry (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Département Aérodynamique Appliquée (French: Applied Aerodynamics Department)
- Design, Architecture, Art and Planning
- Digital Audio Access Protocol
- Direct Access Action Pack (Microsoft)
- Draft Area Action Plan (UK)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mice lacking D-amino acid oxidase activity display marked attenuation of stereotypy and ataxia induced by MK-801.
The purification of D-Amino acid oxidase has been described by using Sephadex G75 .