But others say the trade secrets claim is the suit's weakness--Bunner did not create the program, he violated no contract with the DVD Copy Control Association, and by the time he posted the software online, hundreds of others had done so, too.
What does DVDCCA stand for?
DVDCCA stands for DVD Copy Control Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Del Valle Dog Club
- Delaware Valley Dalmatian Club
- Dementia Valley Day Camp
- Desert Valley Dachshund Club (Arizona)
- Diabetes Vaccine Development Centre (Australia)
- Diablo Valley Democratic Club (California)
- Difference in Value between Design and Construction
- Directors of Volunteers throughout Dakota County
- Downtown Village Development Corporation (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Dynamic Visions Development Corporation
- Digital Video and Data Delivery System (MPhase)
- DVD Format/Logo Licensing Corporation (Japan)
- Digital Versatile Disk File System
- Digital Versatile Disc International
- Desert Valleys Debate League (Claremont, CA)
- Digital Video Dual Layer
- Delaware Valley Distance Learning Consortium (Philadelphia-area)
- Digital Video Done Outrageously (video converter)
- Digital Video Disc Player
- Delaware Valley Doberman Pinscher Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DVD Copy Control Association should file suit in the man's home state or the state where it thinks the offense occurred, the court says.
The DVD Copy Control Association (DVDCCA) filed a lawsuit back in 1999 against Matthew Pavlovich for posting the DeCSS.