DVD is one of the few technologies that has lived up to--and even surpassed-- the initial hype.
What does DLK stand for?
DLK stands for DVD (Digital Versatile Disc) Labeling Kit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLK
We have 12 other meanings of DLK in our Acronym Attic
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Merchant Banking Partners
- Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation
- D Lux Konseil (French consulting firm)
- De Lyckliga Kompisarna (Swedish: The Happy Friends; Swedish punk band; est. 1989)
- Democratic League of Kosovo (political party)
- Detroit Lakes (Amtrak station code; Detroit Lakes, MN)
- Devil's Lake (various locations)
- Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis
- Double-lined Kraft (recycled paper)
- Dream Like Kings Dress Like Kings (clothing line)
- Digital Libraries and Knowledge Communities (conference; Japan)
- Dynamically Loadable Kernel Modules
- Distributed Learning Knowledge Network (US Army Knowledge On-line AKO)
- Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners
- Dan Lain-Lainnya, (Indonesian: And So Forth; Et cetera)
- Data Link Layer
- Data Link Level
- Data Link Library (aviation)
- David Lloyd Leisure (various locations)
- Delay Lock Loop (FPGA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The overwhelming popularity of pre-recorded DVDs and the relentless publicity that computer and consumer electronics manufacturers are generating about the new recordable DVD formats virtually insures that IT professionals, computer users, and consumers will confront those three letters in 2002 and be left to wonder what DVD has to offer them in their professional and personal lives.
Today's readonly drives can read only two kinds of DVD media: factory replicated disks and write-once DVD-R disks, i.