DSM (Heerlen, The Netherlands) and Sinopec (People's Republic of China) have signed a founding agreement to start a joint venture for the manufacture of caprolactam, DSM Nanjing Chemical Company (DNCC).
What does DNCC stand for?
DNCC stands for DSM Nanjing Chemical Company (joint venture; Netherlands and China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNCC
We have 4 other meanings of DNCC in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Needs and Capabilities Assessment
- Dual Nested Complex Approximation
- Dunwoody North Civic Association (Georgia)
- Domiciliary Nursing Care Benefit (Australia)
- Democratic National Convention Committee
- Deployed Network Control Center
- Distributed Network Control Center
- District NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Coordination Committee (Nepal)
- Doernbecher Neonatal Care Center (Oregon)
- Defense National Communications Control Center
- Definitely Not Collectable Card Game
- Dirección Nacional de Control de Drogas (Spanish, Dominican Republic)
- Direction Nationale de Contrôle de Drogues (French: National Directorate of Drug Control; Haiti)
- Developing Nation Children Foundation (Coventry, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Directory Number Call Forwarding
- Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo (Pocatello, ID)
- Digital Null Command Generator
- Diluted Non-Condensible Gas
- Direction Nationale du Contrôle de Gestion (French: National Directorate of Management Control; est. 1984)