In this phase, the HQDA ARSTAF makes integrated capabilities fielding recommendations and/or DOTMLPF change recommendations to continue to develop capabilities based on TRADOC's NIE findings for each candidate.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for DOTMLPF Change Recommendation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Register (Washington, DC)
- Division Cuirassée de Réserve (French: Reserve Armored Division)
- Division of Campus Recreation
- Division of Career Resources (US NIH)
- Division of Clinical Research (various organizations)
- Divisions Cuirassées (French Army WWII Armored Division)
- Document Change Record
- Document Change Request
- Document Change Review (NASA)
- Document Control Register
- Down Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Downconverter and Receiver Unit (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Downconverting Receiver
- Drawing Change Request
- Drop Call Rate (cell phones)
- Dublin Central Reservations
- Duty Diesel Common Rail
- Dynamic Capture Rate (economics)
- Dynamically Controlled Routing (Sprint)
- District of Columbia Ramblers Motorcycle Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FSA is the basis for developing the required changes, which are stated in the form of a DOTMLPF change recommendation (DCR) for nonmateriel changes and/or an initial capabilities document (ICD) to describe changes in the quantity or type of existing materiel or facilities, adopt another Service's materiel, acquire foreign materiel, or begin development of new materiel.
The GFAM and SFP efforts resulted in development of two JCIDS documents: a capabilities production document (CPD) for GFAM and a DOTMLPF change recommendation (DCR) for SFP.