The idea behind applying the DOTMLPF consideration is to identify and fix known capability gaps.
What does DICR stand for?
DICR stands for DOTMLPF (Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities) Integrated Capabilities Recommendation (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DICR
We have 3 other meanings of DICR in our Acronym Attic
- Direction des Impôts et des Contributions Publiques (French: Department of Taxation and Public Contributions)
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité et Preuve (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality and Evidence)
- Drop In Communications Package (MKV SOC)
- Drug Intelligence and Clinical Pharmacy (periodical)
- Dublin Inner City Partnership
- Devon Independent Care Providers Association (UK)
- Distributed Information, Computation, and Process Management for Scientific and Engineering Environments (workshop)
- Department of International Cooperation Policy Studies (Japanese education)
- Dicaféoylquiniques (acids)
- Dépannage Intervention Chauffage Régulation (French: Troubleshooting Heating Control Intervention)
- Deaths in Custody Reporting Act (US Department of Justice)
- Dental Implant Clinical Research Group (VA Medical Center; Ann Arbor, MI)
- División de Investigaciones Criminológicas (Guatemala police special task force)
- Document d'Information Communale sur les Risques Majeurs (French: Backgrounder Municipal Major Hazards)
- Déficit Immunitaire Combiné Sévère (French: Severe Combined Immunodeficiency)
- Delhi Institute of Computer Science (India)
- Democrats In Congressional Session
- Diploma in Computer Studies (degree; various locations)
- Diploma in Insurance Coding Specialist (various institutions)
- Direction de l'Instruction Publique, de la Culture et du Sport (French: Directorate of Public Education, Culture and Sport; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, we knew that it was time to review many aspects of our DOTMLPF as they relate to our echelon-above-brigade engineer force (still more than 73 percent of our total engineer force even after full implementation of one brigade engineer battalion per brigade combat team).
Enable the squad to achieve overmatch by seeking DOTMLPF solutions in the areas of fire support.
Under DOTMLPF, click on Training and click again on CBRN Collective Training.
Traditional doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) analytical processes, which are typically nonprescriptive, are often applied as a gap analysis tool, generating perceived requirements for each DOTMLPF component without a causal or comprehensive set of performance indicators and potential solution sets for the entire system.
We have much to do while the scientists and engineers work: assessing vulnerability, developing CONOPS, and assessing our readiness to use these weapons effectively across the DOTMLPF construct.
Generals Bradford and Brown provide succinct examples of how the DOTMLPF framework may be useful for other agencies of the executive branch following the Army's lead.
The GFAM and SFP efforts resulted in development of two JCIDS documents: a capabilities production document (CPD) for GFAM and a DOTMLPF change recommendation (DCR) for SFP.