The package heads straight for the cell nucleus where a different chemical environment breaks the bond, freeing ScFv 18-2 to attack the regulatory region of DNA-dependent protein kinase, an enzyme essential to DNA repair.
What does DNPK stand for?
DNPK stands for DNA-Dependent Protein Kinase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNPK
- Dan and Phil Games (UK)
- David Newham Property Group (South Africa)
- Digital Networks Product Group
- Dom Nine Pokorn Grmovje (Slovenian social welfare institution)
- Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect Two Hundred Dollars
- Décolletage Numérique des Plastiques Industriels (French: Digital Cutting of Industrial Plastics)
- Do Not Put in Mouth
- Dutch National Pathology Information System
- Dirección Nacional de la Policía Judicial (Spanish: National Directorate of Judicial Police; Ecuador)
- Domain Name Parking (Internet)
- Drocourt Négoce Poids Lourds (French automobile retailer)
- Departamento Nacional da Produção Mineral (Brazilian: National Department of Mineral Production)
- Department of National Planning and Monitoring (Papua New Guinea)
- Bis (2,4-dinitrophenyl) oxalate (chemical)
- Director of Navy Plans & Programs
- Distribution Nouvelle de Papiers Peints (French: Distribution of New Wallpaper)
- Documentatiecentrum Nederlandse Politieke Partijen (Dutch: Dutch Political Parties Documentation)
- Department of the Navy, Policy & Planning Guidance
- Direction de la Normalisation et de la Promotion de la Qualité (French: Directorate of Standardization and Quality Promotion; various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genes down-regulated in parathyroid adenoma are related to cellular growth and apoptosis--genes from the mitogen-activated protein kinase group and DNA-dependent protein kinase group.
DNA-dependent protein kinase is activated by nicks and larger single-stranded gaps.