Three novel spacer sequences were deposited in the DNA Data Bank of Japan with these accession numbers: AB558532, S2 genotype 9; AB558533, S4 genotype 7; and AB558534, S4 genotype 8.
What does DDBJ stand for?
DDBJ stands for DNA Data Bank of Japan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of DDBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Dunas Douradas Beach Club (Portugal)
- Dyfed Dirt Bike Club (UK)
- Deaf and Deaf-Blind Committee on Human Rights (North Olmsted, OH)
- Different Drummer Belly Dancers (Indiana)
- Duke Data Bank of Documentary Papyri
- Data Descriptors by Example
- Detroit District Benevolent Fund
- Doyle Dane Bernbach Group (Germany)
- Dynamic Doppler-Based Handover Prioritization Scheme
- Direct Data-Bus Instrument (Maxima Technologies)
- Dingman Delaware Branch Library (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
- Doggy Dinner Bowl Look (dating slang)
- Dorothy Duncan Braille Library (Zimbabwe)
- Distributed Database Management System
- Découpe et Déconstruction de Béton Ouest (French construction company)
- Dedicated Database Processor
- Dependence-Directed Block Partitioning
- Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (Cincinnati Children's Hospital; Cincinnati, OH)
- Dynamic and Declarative Business Processes
- Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the context of molecular biology, this has typically meant that authors of papers describing a newly sequenced genome, gene, or protein must deposit the primary data into a permanent, public data repository such as the sequence databases maintained by the DNA Data Bank of Japan (DDBJ), the EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI), and the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI).
The National Center for Genome Resources, Europe's ArrayExpress, and the DNA Data Bank of Japan are all taking steps to facilitate public access to their respective databases.