We believe that the mechanism of these reactions consists of the formation of the intermediates A, by nucleophilic attack of DMSO on the trimethylsilylchloride and B, by nucleophilic attach of oxime on the intermediate A, which undergoes elimination to give the corresponding nitriles (Scheme 2).
What does DETS stand for?
DETS stands for DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide)/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid)/Tris/Salt Solution
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DETS
We have 10 other meanings of DETS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (UK)
- Doses via Environmental Transport of Radionuclides
- Departamento Estadual de Trânsito (State Traffic Department; Brazil)
- distress phase (ICAO)
- Département d'Etudes Turques de Strasbourg (French: Department of Turkish Studies in Strasbourg; est. 1962; Strasbourg, France)
- Derwentside Environmental Testing Services Ltd (UK)
- Directorate of Engineering and Technical Services (USACE)
- Distance Education Technology Symposium (Athabasca University; Canada)
- Distributed Education and Technology Services (San Bernardino Community College District; San Bernardino, CA)
- Double-Entry Two-Step
- Delaware Technology Student Association (Dover, DE)
- Directorate of Educational and Training Services Army (British Army)
- Dual Exponentially Tapered Slot Antenna
- Design, Evaluation and Test Technology (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Displaced Equipment Training Team
- Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (Charlotte, NC)
- Division of Emerging and Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (US FDA)
- Domestic Emissions Trading Working Group (Canada)
- Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morphology of ESCs cryopreserved with either the simplified protocol using DMSO or vitrification was monitored after the first post-thaw subculture.
Should the KOH solution contain DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide)?
OPTIMIZATION OF DMSO (DIMETHANOLSULFOXIMIDE) IN PRESERVING HUMAN CELL LINES.
DMSO easily penetrates the skin, and any substance that comes in contact with this solvent will also be carried into the body.
CPF was dissolved in dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), achieving final DMSO concentrations of 0.