DLA sales include fuel (half of sales), food, pharmaceuticals, construction equipment, uniforms, etc.
What does DTMO stand for?
DTMO stands for DLA(Defense Logistics Agency) Telecommunications Management Office (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTMO
- Deep Trench Mask Open (semiconductor fabrication)
- Defence Tax Management Office (Australia)
- Defense Travel Management Office (US DoD)
- Delay Time Out
- Desperate to Move On
- Detection and Tracking of Moving Objects
- Development, Test, and Mission Operations (NASA)
- Dipotassium Tetramethyl Osmate (stain for electron microscopy)
- District Tenancy Management Office (Hong Kong)
- Division Trench Mortar Officer
- DoDDS Transportation Mobilization Organization
- Down to Make Out (improv group)
- Droit de Mutation à Titre Onéreux (French: Land Transfers for Value)
- Dynamic Threshold Voltage Metal-Oxide-Silicon
- Dynamic-Threshold Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Data Transmission Multi-Polling
- DCPS Technical Management Panel (DCPS = Data Communications Protocol System)
- Deoxythymidine Monophospate (nucleotide)
- Desk Top Music Production (sound recording and engineering)
- Diagnostic Territorial Multi-Pressions (French: Territorial Multi-Pressure Diagnosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Five former Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) employees whose contributions made monumental and enduring impacts on the agency's success were inducted into the DLA Hall of Fame Aug.
Yet work continues to run smoothly following the mid-October activation of DLA-Warner Robins in which DLA gained 240 employees from the Air Force.
Senator George Mitchell was the guest of honour and speaker at a dinner held at Warwick Castle for partners and guests of the global law firm DLA Piper LLP.
It summarizes how DLA is revolutionizing its business practices through 13 initiatives and how those initiatives relate to each other and to the DLA Strategic Plan, the Department of Defense (DOD) Transformation Strategy, and the National Defense Strategy.
The DLA was an offshoot of my dissertation 'The Agona Duakwa Project: A Case Study,' and it was later founded as a grassroots effort to bring computer and traditional literacy together for the people of Agona Duakwa and the Central Region" says Dr.
This article examines two PBL partnerships that have been developed between the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and two PBL contractors; whereby, DLA has become a source of supply for consumable parts in support of the weapon systems under each PBL contract.