Derived from marine algae, Martek DHA is a vegetarian source of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which is an omega-3 fatty acid.
What does DIAMOND stand for?
DIAMOND stands for DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Intake and Measurement of Neural Development (clinical trial)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIAMOND
We have 4 other meanings of DIAMOND in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Imaging and Applied Mathematics
- Drug Interactions Analysis and Management (reference guide)
- Application of New Tools for Error Diagnostics Systems on Presses
- Diagnostic Ac-tion pour le Management Transnational des PME
- DIalogue Architecture and DEsign Method
- Defense Intelligence Agency Memorandum
- Digital Image Archive of Medieval Music (UK)
- Danish Investigation of Arrhythmia and Mortality on Dofetilide
- Defense Intrusion Analysis & Monitoring Desk
- Development and Integration of Accurate Mathematical Operations in Numerical Data-Processing
- Diplomatic and Military Operations in a Non-warfighting Domain
- Dow Industrial Average Model New Deposit Shares
- Defense Integration and Management of Nuclear Data Services
- Digital Interactive Artists' Network (2000-2003)
- Direccion de Impuestos y Aduanas Nacionales (Colombian Tax and Customs Organization)
- Distribution Industrielle et Automobile Nantaise (French: Distribution Industrial and Automotive Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Do It All Night (DDR song)
- Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network
- Data Intensive and Network Aware (computer science)
- Descriptive Intermediate Attributed Notation for Ada
Samples in periodicals archive:
To assess what role DHA might have in maintaining this transmission, Greg M.
DHA removal was affected by tailoring the length of the cation chain (optimum C15 or higher), the pH (improved removal at lower pH), the treatment time (minimum contact time of 3 min), and the mineral dose.
EPA and DHA are often cited as being the beneficial components of fish oil.