DCD will be presenting a number of educational shows to illustrate how to react when a car fire starts and experts from campaign co-sponsors NAFFCO and Michelin Tyres will also be on hand to answer questions and share their experiences.
What does DoCD stand for?
DoCD stands for DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DoCD
We have 2 other meanings of DoCD in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Operations Coordination Cell
- Department of Community Corrections
- DISA Operations Control Complex
- Distributed Online Collaborative Course
- Dyce Operations Control Centre
- Documentation Catholique (Catholic Review)
- Document Output for Customer Communications Management (software)
- Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (New York)
- Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Documents Division (US DoD)
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
As there were few transplant programs at the time, NDD donors appeared to provide ample organs for transplantation and the use of organs from donation after cardiac death (DCD) donors ceased in all but a few programs in the United States, although some jurisdictions outside North America, particularly in Europe, continued to use DCD donor organs for a many of their deceased donor transplants.
DCD was considered the most complex site because it has multiple projects, some of which had not implemented a risk management process; there are multiple stakeholders for each of these projects, complicating the interface between projects; and DCD is a site going through realignment as opposed to closure.
The DCD design is a variation of the diamond interchange that can alleviate all three of these problems (congestion, high crash frequencies, and cost to add traffic capacity).
Maarten Snoeijs, MD, of the Maastricht University Medical Center in the Netherlands, and co-authors, analyzed 2,575 Dutch transplant candidates to determine how receiving a DCD kidney affected their overall chances of survival.
In this issue, Don Marquis concludes that DCD donors are indeed not dead at the moment of donation because the cessation of their cardiac function is not irreversible.
This paper argues that the results of this ill-considered baste to push DCD as a new donation option are consent mechanisms of questionable legal authority, particularly concerning the role of substitute decision-makers (SDMs).