By connecting Salesforce CRM, DoubleClick DART Sales Manager (DSM), DoubleClick DART for Publishers (DFP) and FinancialForce Accounting and Billing into a closed loop system, US News made dramatic efficiency gains and greatly improved account visibility.
What does DFP stand for?
DFP stands for DART for Publishers (DoubleClick)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFP
We have 111 other meanings of DFP in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing
- Danish Faint Object Spectrograph and Camera
- Direction for Our Times (Catholic organization; Justice, Illinois)
- Don't Forget Our True Brotherhood
- Dong Fang International Investment Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Denmark Festival of Voice (Denmark, Western Australia, Australia)
- Dual Field of View
- Definable Features of Work (various organizations)
- Dog Federation of Wisconsin
- Directions For Our Youth
- Data Facility Product (IBM)
- Davidon-Fletcher-Powell (algorithm)
- Days from Planting
- Deadline Failure Probability
- Debt Forgiveness Program (AAFES)
- Decimal Floating Point
- Decision-Feedback Predistorter
- Decommissioning Funding Plan
- Default Free Prefix
- Defect Fix Percentage (defects fixed before release divided by all defects found)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DoubleClick's ad management platform, DART for Publishers, will begin to be implemented across all AOL brands later this year and will be used to organise and target advertisements to specific users on AOL's web properties, including AOL.
com Marketing tools provider DoubleClick Inc (NASDAQ: DCLK) has announced a new version of its reporting systems DART for Advertisers (DFA) ReportCentral and DART for Publishers (DFP) Query Tool, which measure the performance of online campaigns.
For the past year and a half, Ad-Juster customers have been collecting ad delivery data from systems that include: Dart For Publishers, Dart For Agencies, Atlas, Mediaplex, EyeBlaster, EyeWonder, EyeReturn, Unicast, PointRoll, Open AdStream, Helios, OpenX, Zedo, and DART Enterprise.