Another is[end strikethrough] We get [begin strikethrough]the[end strikethrough] an ontology from the DAML library and [begin strikethrough]use[end strikethrough]link [begin strikethrough]d these extra[end strikethrough]the additional common information [begin strikethrough]added into the[end strikethrough]with an existing database.
What does DUET stand for?
DUET stands for DAML (DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) Agent Markup Language) UML (User Mode Linux) Enhanced Tool
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DUET
We have 3 other meanings of DUET in our Acronym Attic
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Etudes Littéraires (French: University Diploma of Literary Studies; various universities)
- Deakin University English Language Institute (Australia)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Etudes Pratiques de Langues (French: University Diploma for Applied Studies in Languages)
- Diplôme Universitaire Européen de Préparation Physique (French: University Diploma in European Physical Preparation)
- Digital UHF ECCM Radio
- Document Unique d'Evaluation des Risques (French: Unique Risk Assessment Document)
- Defense Utility Energy Reporting System
- Desperately Using Everything but Sobriety (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Durham University Engineering Society (UK)
- Delaware-Union Educational Service Center
- Development of University English Teaching
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (Bangladesh)
- Direct Universal Electronic Transaction
- Diversified Utility and Energy Trusts (Australia)
- Duke University Equestrian Team (Durham, NC; est. 1976)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Enseignement Technologique International (French: University Diploma in International Technology Education)
- Deep Underground Excavation Vehicle
- Dynamic Uniaxial Extensional Viscosity (chemistry)
- Daily Usage File
- Dansk Ungdoms Fællesråd (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A variety of XML grammars such as GML, SVG, OWL, DAML, and NTCIP based XML definitions considered in research.
XML AND DAML FOR CONTEXTUAL KNOWLEDGE REPRESENTATION OF NATURAL LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENTS *.
An initial application of the PG-FlexPlus Edge IAD is to deliver simultaneously ADSL and multiple POTS lines to subscribers currently served by DAML equipment.
Access360 has submitted DAML (Directory Access Markup Languages) as its proposal for DSML 2.
The system is equipped with TCPAM line coding to provide spectral compatibility with ADSL and DAML.