The T4-L method has been validated and successfully applied to solve at least thirteen novel GPCR structures, including the beta 2 adrenergic receptor, the D3 dopamine receptor, the CXCR4 receptor, the H1 histamine receptor, the S1P1 receptor, the A2A adenosine receptor, the mu, delta, and kappa-opioid receptors, the M2 and M3 muscarinic receptors which have been reported in Science and Nature.
What does D3R stand for?
D3R stands for D3 Dopamine Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Direct 3D
- Display in 3-Dimensions
- Direct 3D Retained Mode
- Digital Document Discourse Environment
- Division 3 Girls
- Debugged, Documented, Delivered Lines of Code
- Direct Data Domain Least Squares
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Division 3 Male (sports classification)
- Dual 3 Lane Motorway (UK)
- Degraded, Denied, and Disrupted Space Operations Environment (US Army)
- Dithiole 3 Thione
- Dorsal Third Ventricle
- 4-Sided Die (gaming)
- Decontamination, Dismantlement, Deactivation, and Decommissioning (US DoE)
- Degrade, Disrupt, Deny, Destroy
- Delta4 (work process and performance improvement system for sales organizations)
- Dillinger Four (band)
- Fourth Generation Channel Bank (48 Voice Channels on 2 T-1s or 1 T-1c)
- MI-5 Special Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Requip is a second-generation dopamine agonist that has high in vitro specificity at the d2 and d3 dopamine receptor subtypes and works by mimicking the effects of dopamine.