What does DGCI stand for?
DGCI stands for Département de Gestion et de Commerce Internationale (French: Department of Management and International Commerce)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGCI
We have 3 other meanings of DGCI in our Acronym Attic
- Direction Générale du Contrôle Financier (French: General Directorate of Financial Control; Gabon)
- Directorate General of Capture Fisheries (Indonesia)
- Dansk Gynækologisk Cancer Gruppe (Danish: Danish Gynecological Cancer Group)
- Distributed Generation Coordinating Group (UK; energy)
- Dangerous Cargo
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Chirurgie (Berlin, Germany)
- Doutta Galla Community Health Service (Victoria, Australia)
- Danes Gourmet Coffee Institute (Australia)
- Dark Green Color Index
- Delayed Gamma-Camera Images
- Direcção Geral de Contribuições e Impostos (Portugal)
- Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery
- DSCS GMF Control Interface
- Director General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics (India; also seen as DGCIS)
- Direction Générale de la Coopération Internationale et du Développement (Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development)
- Direction Générale de la Compétitivité, de l'Industrie et des Services (French: General Directorate for Competitiveness, Industry and Services)
- Director General of Commercial Intelligence and Statistics (India; also seen as DGCI&S)
- Digicore Holdings Ltd.
- Delaware General Corporation Law
- DSCS GMF Control Link