What does DFT stand for?
DFT stands for Démences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal dementia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFT
We have 122 other meanings of DFT in our Acronym Attic
- Deal Fell Through
- Decayed and Filled Tooth (dentistry)
- Deep Flexor Tendon
- Deep Space Network Frequency and Timing System
- Defect and Fault Tolerance
- Defer First Transmission
- Defibrillation Threshold
- Dégénérescences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal Degeneration; neurology)
- Delabre-France-Tôlerie (French sheet metal company)
- Demand Flow Technology