What does DFT stand for?
DFT stands for Dégénérescences Fronto-Temporales (French: Frontotemporal Degeneration; neurology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFT
We have 122 other meanings of DFT in our Acronym Attic
- Data Flow Testing
- Deaerating Feed Tank
- Deaerating Feedwater Tank
- Deal Fell Through
- Decayed and Filled Tooth (dentistry)
- Deep Flexor Tendon
- Deep Space Network Frequency and Timing System
- Defect and Fault Tolerance
- Defer First Transmission
- Defibrillation Threshold