Johan-Ludvik Carlsen (left) from the Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions and the vice-President of the Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions, Mr.
What does CMCTU stand for?
CMCTU stands for Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMCTU
- Clarksville-Montgomery County School System (Clarksville, TN, USA)
- Candidiasis, Familial Chronic Mucocutaneous, Autosomal Dominant, with Thyroid Disease
- Central Motor Conduction Time
- Change Management Consulting & Training, LLC
- Christian Missions Charitable Trust (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumor (oncology)
- Cutis Marmorata Telangiectatica Congenita
- Central Motor Conduction Time to Abductor Digiti Minimi
- Central Motor Conduction Time to Tibialis Anterior
- Cheyenne Mountain Chapter Trout Unlimited (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding
- Charlotte Metro Credit Union (North Carolina)
- Charge Motion Control Valve (internal combustion engine)
- Corrected Machine Check Vector (computing)
- Central Massachusetts Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Clound Mobile Convergence for Virtual Reality
- Codemasters Campzone
- Centre for Marine and Coastal Zone Management (UK)
- Calcutta Metropolitan District
- California Micro Devices
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zdenek, Vice-President of the Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions, graduated from the Faculty of Philosophy in the Prague Charles' University and has worked in trade unions ever since.
Zdenek Malek Vice-President, Czech-Moravian Confederation of Trade Unions, Czech Republic Ms.