Most of the (effective) species are really from the family Lamiaceae, or mint family," Discovery News quoted Pavel Kloucek, a scientist at the Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, as saying.
What does CULS stand for?
CULS stands for Czech University of Life Sciences (Prague, Czech Republic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CULS
We have 6 other meanings of CULS in our Acronym Attic
- Command Ultrafine Lustre Paste (polishing paste)
- Columbia Underground Listing of Professor Ability (Columbia Univesity, New York)
- Clemson University Livestock Poultry Health (Clemson, South Carolina)
- CMOS Ultra-Low Power Radiation Tolerant
- Cambridge University Lightweight Rowing Club (UK)
- Cambridge University Law Society (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Capital University Law School (Columbus, Ohio)
- College and University Library Section (various locations)
- Convertible Unsecured Loan Stock
- Credit Union Loan Source, LLC (Georgia)
- Combined Universities Language Test (education test)
- Common-User Land Transportation (US DoD)
- Corpus Use and Learning to Translate (conference)
- Credit Union League of Thailand Ltd
- Cultural Units of Learning Tools and Services
- See You Later (chat)
- Center For Urban Learning/Teaching and Urban Research in Education and Schools (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Consumer Ultra Low Voltage (Intel)
- Centre Universitaire Méditerranéen (Nice, France)
- Centro Universitario Franco Mexicano (Mexican school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TX541 The longest chapter in this collection reports research from the Czech University of Life Sciences on the antioxidants in red, purple, and yellow potatoes.