What does CNMDR stand for?
CNMDR stands for Czech National Marrow Donors Registry (Pilsen, Czech Republic)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CNMDR in our Acronym Attic
- Christian News Media Community
- Committee on Non-Member Countries
- Consultant Nurse and Midwife Cymru (Wales)
- Customer Network Management Console
- Customer Network Management using CMIP
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Confederation Nationale de la Mutualite, de la Cooperation et du Credit Agricoles (French: National Confederation of Self-aid, Cooperation and Agricultural Credit)
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility
- Classification Names for Medical Devices (US FDA)
- Club Nautico Mar Del Plata (Spanish: Mar Del Plata Nautical Club; Argentina)
- Canberra New Music Ensemble (est. 1987; Australia)
- Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering (journal)
- Computer Networks Middle East (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Customer Network Management Using EDI/MHS
- Celestial Nickel Mining Exploration Corporation (Philippines)
- Central New Mexico Electric Cooperative
- China National Machinery and Equipment Corp.
- China National Machinery and Equipment Group (contractor)
- Centre for Near and Middle Eastern Studies (UK)