Meanwhile, the Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (CAFIA) announced that it found some frozen products containing horsemeat, which were labeled as cow meat.
What does CAFIA stand for?
CAFIA stands for Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAFIA
- Child, Adolescent and Family Health Services
- Children and Families for Humane Treatment Alliance (Texas)
- California Association of Force Instructors (law enforcement)
- Canadian Agriculture and Food International
- Charities Aid Foundation India (est. 1998)
- Commanders Annual Facility Inspection
- Computer-Aided Fault Isolation
- Conférence des Alpes franco-italiennes (French)
- Corrective Action Feasibility Investigation (Vermont)
- Computer Assisted Fundus Image Analysis
- China Association for Intercultural Communication
- Cámara Argentina de Fideicomisos Y Fondos de Inversión Directa En Actividades Productivas (Chamber of Productive Direct Investment Funds)
- Canadian Association of Financial Institutions in Insurance
- Center for Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization (University of Nebraska–Lincoln; Lincoln, Nebraska)
- Canadian Association for Internship Programs
- Carbon Finance Solutions (Philippines)
- Children and Families Information Service (UK local government)
- Cogent Automated Fingerprint Identification System (Cogent Systems, Inc.)
- Credit and Finance Information System (Japan)
- Complex Adaptive Framework for Immune System Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority said it had found horse DNA in two samples of the Nowaco meals manufactured in Luxembourg.
The Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority said cucumbers from a contaminated shipment also went to Hungary and Luxembourg.