Somatic ACE contains 2 similar but distinct domains arranged in tandem: the second of the 2 domains (the C domain) is identical to the bulk of the testis enzyme and both proteins share identical stalk, membrane, and cytoplasmic domains (Fig.
What does CD stand for?
CD stands for Cytoplasmic Domain (immunology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CD
We have 293 other meanings of CD in our Acronym Attic
- Curative Dose
- Current Density
- Current Directory
- Currently Disabled
- Curriculum Development
- Curriculum Differentiation
- Curriculum Director
- Cushing's Disease
- Custom Delay
- Cystitis Diet (veterinary prescription diet food)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (country code, top level domain)
- Canadian Display & Control System Interface
- Compact Disk Read Only Memory
- Compensation Discussion and Analysis
- Coverage Determination and Appeals (insurance)
- Central Data and Cataloguing Center
- Central Distribution and Control Center
- Concept Development and Experimentation
- Consumer Durable and Electronics
- Clayton, Dubilier and Rice (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They demonstrated low to moderate nuclear to cytoplasmic (N:C) ratios and a generous cytoplasmic domain (Figure 1, A and B).
Human Lupus Mouse Model NZM Expresses an Allele with Truncation at the Cytoplasmic Domain of CD72.
Development of a safe and rapid neutralization assay using murine leukemia virus pseudotyped with HIV type 1 envelope glycoprotein lacking the cytoplasmic domain.
Identification of a binding sequence for the 14-3-3 protein within the cytoplasmic domain of the adhesion receptor, platelet glycoprotein Ib[alpha][zeta] J Biol Chem.