Delivery of cytolethal distending toxin B induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in gingival squamous cell carcinoma in vitro.
What does CDTB stand for?
CDTB stands for Cytolethal Distending Toxin B (genetics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDTB
- Corporate and Dividend Tax Act (Hungary)
- Corporate Driver Training Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Court Decision To Affirm
- Cranbrook District Teachers Association (Canada)
- Cryopréservation, Distribution, Typage et Archivage Animal (French: Cryopreservation, Distribution, Typing and Animal Archiving)
- Current Differencing Transconductance Amplifier
- Trans-1,2-Cyclohexanediaminetetraacetic Acid (chelator)
- Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board
- Consumer/Disability Telecommunications Advisory Committee (US Federal Communications Commission)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Thiel-Behnke Type
- College of Dental Technicians of British Columbia (Canada)
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor with Balloon Cells
- Cavity Down Tape Ball Grid Array
- Cable Design Technologies Corporation (also seen as CDT; Schaumburg, IL)
- Capital District Transportation Committee (New York)
- Capital Dog Training Club (Silver Spring, MD)
- Ceramics Development & Training Complex (Pakistan)
- Child Development Training Consortium (Modesto, CA)
- Continental Divide Trail Coalition (Pine, CO)
- Controlled Descent through Cloud (aviation)