TNF-[alpha] and IL-1[beta] were detected at 2 hr, along with cytokine-induced neutrophil chemoattractant-1 (CINC-2), granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF), macrophage inflammatory protein-3[alpha], IL-6, leptin, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1, ciliary neuronotrophic factor (CNTF), interferon-[gamma] (IFN-[gamma]), and IL-10.
What does CINC1 stand for?
CINC1 stands for Cytokine-Induced Neutrophil Chemoattractant-1
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computer Information Network Center (China)
- Computers in Cardiology
- Conseil, Image et Nouvelle Communication
- Costner Industries Nevada Corp.
- Currency in Circulation
- Cytokine-Induced Neutrophil Chemoattractant
- Unified Command Surgeon
- Commander In Chief, Pacific Fleet
- Commander-in-Chief (Interoperability Planning System)
- Cytokine-Induced Neutrophil Chemoattractant-1
- Chronic Infantile Neurological Cutaneous and Articular
- Commander in Chief Atlantic Fleet
- Commander in Chief, United States Atlantic Command
- Commander in Chief, Air Defense Command
- Commander-in-Chief, US Asiatic Fleet (US Navy)
- Commander in Chief, United States Air Forces, Atlantic
- Commander in Chief, Allied Forces Mediterranean
- Commander in Chief, United States Air Forces, Pacific
- Commander in Chief, United States Air Force Strike Force
- Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation and National Security Agency (satirical fiction, 'Emperor of America' by Richard Condon)