Cytochrome b5 reductase activity could not be measured in the neonates because of the lack of technical facilities.
What does b5R stand for?
b5R stands for Cytochrome b5 Reductase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bound for Success (Australian education program)
- Break for the Border (band)
- Before You
- Bollywood for You (cable television channel)
- Business for Users
- Boys for Unity in the Community (Hawthorne, CA)
- Before You Go
- Business for Youth
- Before You Know It
- Babylon 5
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hereditary methemoglobinemia, characterized by a deficiency of NADH-dependent cytochrome b5 reductase, has a wide geographic distribution (2).
The description of the inheritance of congenital cytochrome b5 reductase deficiency as an autosomal recessive condition in the context of the father and two sons being clinically affected is unusual but possible.