Cytochrome oxidase subunit I fragment was 99% identical to H.
What does CO I stand for?
CO I stands for Cytochrome Oxidase Subunit I
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Covert Operations (gaming)
- crude oil
- Current Operations
- Custodial Officer
- Company A (USMC)
- Company Exercise Evaluation
- Central Office Frame Relay Access Device
- Coral Reef (nautical)
- Company Route
- Company Team
- Corn Oil and Dextrose
- Corn Oil and Ethanol
- Coconut Oil Plus Psyllium Fibre
- Comprehensive Advocacy, Inc.
- Contingency Operation for Active Duty Operational Support
- Central Office Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line
- Colorado Alliance for Minority Participation (Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)