persicae based on COI for life-stage independent identification, and also to carry out phylogenetic analyses based on mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase I and II (COI and COII) and elongation factor-1[alpha] (EF1[alpha]).
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Cytochrome Oxidase I
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Operational Issue
- Critical Operations Issues
- Criticomm Operating Instructions (telecommuniations)
- Crossroads Online Institute
- Current of Injury (cardiology)
- Current Operating Income (finance)
- Current Operations and Intelligence
- Curriculum of Instruction
- Customer-Owned Inventory
- Cut-Off Index (medicine)
- Canada-Ontario Immigration Agreement
- Children of Iraq Association (UK)
- Commission on Information and Accountability for Women's and Children's Health (COIA)
- Commission on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Commissioner of Indian Affairs
- Community Outreach in Action (Everglades restoration newsletter; Florida)
- Conflict of Interest Act (Canada)
- Coordenacão das Organizações Indígenas da Amazônia Brasileira (Portuguese: Coordination of Indigenous Organizations of the Brazilian Amazon)
- Conflict of Interest Advisory Committee
- Clear Only If Already Known
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cytochrome oxidase is an important enzyme of oxidative phosphorylation in respiratory chain.