hongkongensis CACAGCTCACGCATCCCGGTCCAGC#(T)A 798 28sa1923r Saccostrea CACTTTCATTTCGCCTTTAGGTTTCGAAAG 923 28reverse All 1200 Cytochrome oxidase 1 (COI) gene COforward All COCar183r C.
What does CO1 stand for?
CO1 stands for Cytochrome Oxidase 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Consent Order/Compliance Agreement
- Croton Oil in Complete Freund's Adjuvant
- Commercial Owned/Contract Operated
- Colorado Electronics Benefits Transfer Service
- Central Office/Head End (FONS)
- Commanding Officer/Officer of the Deck
- Commanding Officer/ Tactical Action Officer
- Commanding Officer/Technical Director
- Central Operations Specialist Firearms Command (formerly Specialist Operations 19; London, England, UK)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Cineastes Organization Osaka (Osaka, Japan)
- Consideration Of Others
- Cytochrome Oxidase 2 (gene)
- Carbon Dioxide Drench
- Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
- Carbon Dioxide Flux System (US Department of Energy)
- Chief Officers 3rd
- Circle of Five (gaming, Dark Age of Camelot)